Saturday, August 23, 2008

What? Two Posts in One Month?

A fairly productive Olympics if I do say so myself. I made a scarf and a pair of socks. Now to finish those deadline socks that I should have been working on. I've cast on for the second, does that count?



Anyway, I love these socks, I knitted them on the Magic Loop (Knit Picks Harmony circulars, 40", size 2) in the Jaywalker pattern that originally came from MagKnits. They fit just right. I did a stretchy cast-on to be sure, though, since I'd read about some of them being tight. The yarn is great fun to work with. Lion Brand Sock-Ease in Rock Candy. (All of their colors are named after candies.) There's aloe in the yarn, good for the hands. Not much else going on, though. Trying to convince myself to do some wedding planning. Not working out so well. I'm definitely ready for school to start back.

No comments: