Sunday, October 28, 2007

Athens Halloween

As anyone who's really aware of the nature of Ohio University (that's OU, not OSU) knows, last night was Halloween. This means a small-scale Mardi Gras and wild, drunken revelry. For those of us who are not so alcoholically-inclined, not much is too be done but wander uptown and look at costumes. My camera wasn't cooperating, but I thought I would show someone else's picture of me as Medusa. I'm a cheapskate. My costume cost about 10 bucks, and I'm perfectly content with that.

I think I was at least sort of recognizable...

Knitting-wise, I knit through all my classes still, and have (finally) almost finished a pair of Monkeys for a friend, in addition to two never-ending scarves. That's what I get for knitting a double-thick scarf for my uncle for Christmas and knitting one for myself that I anticipate felting. Such is life...

No comments: